At aeSolutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development while tackling some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in the industry. We are actively seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who are dedicated to pursuing excellence. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for making the world a safer place to apply today.
aeSolutions, a process automation engineering and process safety consulting company, is hiring a Project Administrative Assistant
to join its Project Management Organization (PMO). As a Project Administrative Assistant, you'll contribute to the the coordination of procurement, contract administration, and project workflows. Additionally, you'll provide indispensable support to project teams, generating reports, managing communications, overseeing document control, file management, and monitoring task progress.
Other major responsibilities include updating project and customer data, scribing initiative and project meetings, assisting with the creation, coordination, and drafting of technical reports and proposals, and assisting with physical office duties (organization, office supplies, and preparation and support of project meetings and events).
The person in this role will occasionally need to provide support for project teams as late as 9 PM Eastern; after-hours work may be done from home.
Success in this role hinges on delivering exceptional customer service, meeting internal quality benchmarks, and ensuring timely completion of assigned workflows.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities for expanding your project administration skill set and customer management expertise, access to comprehensive training programs, and a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- An Associate's Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in an engineering office preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience using SharePoint Services, database software and MS Project preferred
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to occasionally provide services up to 9 PM Eastern Time as assigned (note: work after normal business hours may be completed from home)
- This position may be filled in Greenville SC or Houston, TX for the right person.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**