We are growing our process safety team and have multiple openings in Greenville SC, Houston TX, and Baton Rouge LA for individuals who will serve as Facilitators on PHA studies, act as Auditors, and/or serve as Lead Assessors on Facility Siting projects.The people in these roles will also provide oversight to junior-level staff while supporting proposal development, provide QA/QC on deliverables, and serve as Technical Leads on projects with multiple team members. These roles will have direct interactions with clients in the Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, and Pulp and Paper Products industries.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ of experience in Process Safety specifically related to PHA revalidations, LOPA methodology, auditing, PSM/RMP elements, and/or facility siting
- Certification in PHA, LOPA, Auditing, or Facility Siting preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience in Risk Management software packages (e.g. PHA Pro, PHA Works, aeFacilitator)
- The willingness and ability to travel 35-50% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**