At aeSolutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development while tackling some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in the industry. We are actively seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who are dedicated to pursuing excellence. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for making the world a safer place to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions, a certified Siemens Solution Partner and a Rockwell Systems Integrator, is looking for an Automation Control Specialist for our team. The person in this position will join one of the industry leaders in Engineering, Automation and Process Safety, and will support major projects throughout the country, serving as project controls and automation lead while developing and configuring controller platforms to integrate solutions for control system requirements. This person will also develop the design of system hardware solutions, develop software code to configure controller and HMI solutions, and will support equipment installation, startup, and troubleshooting. This role will have direct interaction with clients.
Success in this position will be evaluated by producing and issuing deliverables within budget, on time, in compliance within industry and Company standards, and with minimal error.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to build their automation control knowledge and skills, develop and strengthen client relationships, and learn additional configuration tools and platforms.
Experience with Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Triconex, or Honeywell is valued.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable technical degree, plus at least 3 years experience, or
- 7+ years of documented relevant industrial automation experience
- Proficiency with Rockwell or Siemens highly valued
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD & MS Office software
- Knowledge of BMS and Fired Systems is preferred, but not required
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Valid driver's license required
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**