At aeSolutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development while tackling some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in the industry. We are actively seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who are dedicated to pursuing excellence. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for making the world a safer place to apply today.
We are hiring a Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) Engineer to join our team working remotely in the Houston, Texas area; this position may also be filled in Baton Rouge, LA or Greenville, SC. This engineer will serve as a technical resource on SIS Front-End Loading projects, designing and producing SIS deliverables, including SIL Verification Calculations, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Safety Requirements Specifications, SIF Proof Test Procedures, and Factory / Site Acceptance Test Procedure Development and Participation.
The individual in this position will have an opportunity to gain technical experience and knowledge in core SIS, Process Safety, and Automation engineering principals, practices and regulations. You will be exposed to multi-discipline projects while you support high-performance teams providing complex engineering solutions. Additionally, aeSolutions encourages and supports personal and professional development, with access to a robust Learning Management System and bonuses for earning certifications and licenses.
Success in this position will be evaluated by producing and issuing deliverables within budget, on time, in compliance within industry and Company standards, and with minimal error, as well as documented contribution towards teamwork, client service & satisfaction.
Highly qualified candidates will possess the following experience and credentials:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (5 preferred) with some combination of core SIS Front-End Loading deliverables, (SIL Verification Calculations, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Safety Requirements Specifications, SIF Proof Test Procedures, and Factory/Site Acceptance Test Procedures) preferred
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 10% of the time. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role.**