aeSolutions is hiring an Industrial Cybersecurity Principal Specialist to provide technical guidance and assistance to our clients in Louisiana with developing their industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity programs.
This role will be part of our Industrial Cybersecurity line of business, focused on helping clients protect their control systems from both intentional and unintentional cyber-initiated events. This is a chance to join an award-winning group that
The person in this position will have to understand the strong relationship between safety and cybersecurity, and will have a track record of providing a holistic approach to help clients address these issues. They will also have experience with all phases of deploying critical infrastructure and process control networks (i.e. design, procurement, configuration, commissioning, and testing).
Typical responsibilities will include guiding and assisting clients with the following:
- Evaluation of industrial cybersecurity standards and frameworks and selection of the best-fit management and controls frameworks for their organization and culture;
- Development of their Program policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and Incident Response plans;
- Development of their security awareness training and security skills training content;
- Creation of and reporting on Program maturity models, maturity assessments, and key Program metrics and performance indicators.
Additional responsibilities will include risk management consultation, including risk strategy and policy, business impact analysis, cybersecurity insurance reviews, and risk register management.
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or security field relevant to the position, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in standards and frameworks, industrial control systems, and project management as related to cybersecurity
- CISSP, GICSP, and/or PMP desired
- Mid-level capabilities in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
The ideal candidate will also have exhibited a passion for learning new skills and technology, with the proven ability to both monitor, understand, and contribute to the growth of industrial cybersecurity as a critical service.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit. Please complete an application via our website, and follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our latest company news.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position will be filled in Southern Louisiana (e.g. Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, etc.).
aeSolutions offers a full array of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- Health Savings and Medical Flex Savings accounts
- Dependent Care Flex Saving accounts
- Group Term Life and supplement life policies with Will Preparation services
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Accident and Critical Illness plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with investment planning and advisory services
- Paid Company holidays and generous paid time off plans
- Free Employee Assistance Program with local resources for financial, legal and personal consulting
- Professional development and referral bonus programs
- ½ Day Fridays and flexible work schedules to meet your personal needs
- On-site exercise facilities at select locations
- Online Employee Service Center and on-site HR professionals
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Additional Candidate Requirements:
Employment will be contingent upon submission of and successful completion of a drug and alcohol screening and verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**