At aeSolutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development while tackling some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in the industry. We are actively seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who are dedicated to pursuing excellence. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for making the world a safer place to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions is hiring an experienced Process Safety Management (PSM) Engineer to join the Process Safety group. This person will serve as a technical lead on process safety projects for our clients, with a specific focus on applying modeling to risk/consequence-based studies.
Qualified applicants will have documented technical leadership on dispersion modeling projects, performing gas, liquid, and relief device flow calculations, and will have been responsible for contributing to the establishment and advancement of internal work-related processes. This person will also provide oversight to junior-level staff while supporting proposal development, provide QA/QC on deliverables, and serve as a Technical Lead on projects with multiple team members.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to personally develop and strengthen their industry-wide perspective on process safety, build strong client relationships across multiple sectors, and contribute to the overall success and expertise of our team. Additionally, aeSolutions encourages and supports personal and professional development, with access to a robust Learning Management System and bonuses for earning certifications and licenses.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Safety, related to consequence modeling, QRA, facility siting, and PHA/LOPA; plant experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and fully conversant in PHAST or an equivalent consequence modeling software package
- Safeti, CFD, and/or FEA modeling experience a plus
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time, both domestically and internationally. Valid driver's license required.
- Organizational skills to work on multiple projects in parallel with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role.**