At aeSolutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development while tackling some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in the industry. We are actively seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who are dedicated to pursuing excellence. We encourage anyone who shares our passion for making the world a safer place to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions, a leading provider of process safety solutions to industrial clients across a wide range of industries, is seeking an experienced Process Safety Engineer to join our team and facilitate alarm management/rationalization studies for clients across the country.
The person in this role will guide industrial clients in their efforts to improve and optimize their operations by facilitating alarm management/rationalization studies both in-person and remotely. Highly qualified applicants will have experience developing and implementing alarm management strategies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, and will be able to identify potential hazards and risks associated with alarm systems and work with clients to develop effective mitigation measures. Knowledge of instrumentation and facilitating PHA/LOPA studies will be highly valued.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to personally develop and strengthen their industry-wide perspective on process safety, build strong client relationships across multiple sectors, and contribute to the overall success and expertise of our team.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Safety with exposure to alarm management/rationalization studies
- Previous experience facilitating studies using the HAZOP/LOPA methodology
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to alarm management, including ANSI/ISA 18.2 and API 1167
- Experience in reading and interpreting process safety information such as Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Control Narratives, and Cause and Effects matrices
- Basic knowledge in instrumentation and controls
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally; Valid driver's license required
- Organizational skills to work on multiple projects in parallel with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and internal teams
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
We provide competitive salaries, opportunities for advancement, and a comprehensive Total Rewards package, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role.*