At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions, a leading provider of process safety solutions to industrial clients across a wide range of industries, is seeking an experienced Process Safety Engineer with a strong background in facilitating Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) studies.
The person in this role will join a highly-specialized team of process safety experts guiding industrial clients on their path to increasingly resilient operations and safer communities.
This person will primarily facilitate PHA/LOPA studies in a variety of sectors, and could also be tasked with serving as an Auditor, and/or Lead Assessor on Facility Siting projects depending on skill set. This position can be based in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or the surrounding areas.
This person will also provide oversight to junior-level staff, support proposal development, provide QA/QC on deliverables, and serve as Technical Lead on projects with multiple diverse team members.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to personally develop and strengthen their industry-wide perspective on process safety, build strong client relationships across multiple sectors, and contribute to the overall success and expertise of our team.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Process Safety related to PHA/LOPA methodology, PSM/RMP program development and auditing, consequence modeling, and/or facility siting
- Formal training in PHA and/or LOPA desired
- Experience in PHA software desired
- Process Controls or SIS experience a plus
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time; Valid driver's license required
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, & Vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Mental health & counseling benefits through our confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their family members
- Company-provided Employee Life and Disability Coverage with buy-up options
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and company contribution
- 1-on-1 retirement planning and financial advice for all stages of life
- Flexible paid time off accrual program
- Flex-time schedules, Half-Day Fridays, & Office, Hybrid, and Remote work options
- Incentive bonus programs, including for performance, professional development, employee referrals, repeat business, and more
- Resources and support for career and skills development, including a Learning Management System with access to thousands of high-quality learning courses, and a peer-to-peer Coaching Program
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role.*