At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
aeSolutions is hiring an Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist to join our Accounting team in our Greenville office.
In this full-time position you will be reporting directly to the Controller and will be performing a variety of accounting duties, with a strong focus on Accounts Payable. You will set up and maintain vendor accounts, process vendor invoices, and reconcile credit card statements. You will also work closely with internal Project Managers and technical staff to process purchase orders starting with requisitions, send orders out, and reconcile received equipment with invoices equipment.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to develop and strengthen their accounting knowledge and experience while supporting a growing team of engineering professionals.
Highly qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience; Accounting or Business focus preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience working in an Accounting department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in accounting application software; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams).
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional options and financial advisory services
- A robust Learning Management System (LMS) to support your personal and professional growth
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**