At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions is hiring an experienced Process Safety Management (PSM) Engineer to join the Process Safety group. This person will serve as a technical lead on process safety projects for our clients, with a specific focus on applying modeling to risk/consequence-based studies.
Qualified applicants will have documented technical leadership on dispersion modeling projects, performing gas, liquid, and relief device flow calculations, and will have been responsible for contributing to the establishment and advancement of internal work-related processes. This person will also provide oversight to junior-level staff while supporting proposal development, provide QA/QC on deliverables, and serve as a Technical Lead on projects with multiple team members.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to personally develop and strengthen their industry-wide perspective on process safety, build strong client relationships across multiple sectors, and contribute to the overall success and expertise of our team.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Safety, related to consequence modeling, QRA, facility siting, and PHA/LOPA; plant experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and fully conversant in PHAST or an equivalent consequence modeling software package
- Safeti, CFD, and/or FEA modeling experience a plus
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time, both domestically and internationally. Valid driver's license required.
- Organizational skills to work on multiple projects in parallel with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role.**