At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
aeSolutions is hiring a Junior Process Safety Engineer to join our Process Safety Management (PSM) group in our Houston office, located in the Westchase District. This engineer will support our process safety services in the Gulf region, with a specific focus on supporting Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) studies through document preparation, on-site scribing of safety studies (PHA, HAZOP, What-If Analysis, HAZID, JSA, QRA, and FMEA), and issuing deliverable documents.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to develop personally and professionally, growing in understanding and knowledge of PSM while building client relationships across multiple sectors. Growth paths for this position include facilitating PHAs, conducting audits, and growing into other PSM areas such as facility siting and modeling.
aeSolutions serves clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2+ years of experience in process safety, specifically relating to one or more core Process Risk Management deliverables, such as PHA, LOPA Risk Assessment, HAZOP, or HAZID
- Effective communication, organization, and analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25% of the time; Valid driver's license required
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**