At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
aeSolutions is hiring a Process Safety professional to join our team as a Process Safety Group Manager. This person will be responsible for the development, technical quality and performance of a small group of Process Safety experts providing services to our clients. The Group Manager will achieve project team budgets, oversee quality of work, manage workload, and help solve operational issues to improve efficiency and enable business growth. The person in this role will also professionally represent the company to clients and business associates, and internally, and will apply their own process safety expertise to help our clients achieve success in process safety,
Success in this position will be measured by meeting or exceeding utilization goals for the assigned team and themselves, managing and developing staff members in process safety skills and knowledge, and consistently achieving high customer satisfaction through high quality communication and deliverables.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to pursue their full potential as a process safety leader, grow their leadership skills and abilities as well as their technical knowledge, develop a high-performing team of process safety professionals, and build strong client relationships across multiple sectors.
aeSolutions serves clients in a variety of industries and values experience in industries such as Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Automotive, Mining and Minerals, Fertilizers, Paint and Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper, and more.
This position can be filled in Houston, TX, Anchorage, AK, Greenville, SC, or remotely for the right candidates
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Process Safety related to PHA/LOPA methodology, PSM/RMP program development and auditing, consequence modeling, and/or facility siting
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of engineers
- Formal training in PHA and/or LOPA desired
- Experience in PHA, consequence modeling, and/or QRA software desired
- Process Controls or SIS experience a plus
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time; Valid driver's license required
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following of all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**