At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential while achieving client success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges seen in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.
We are hiring a Machine Risk Assessment Professional to join our team in Greenville SC (hybrid or remote work options in South Carolina may be considered). This person will be responsible for guiding clients to safer operations by assessing risk posed to humans by machine hazards through identifying those hazards and ranking severity, frequency, and probability of avoidance.
The individual in this position will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with and interviewing operations staff. This individual will also need the ability to understand and document machines' interaction with upstream and downstream equipment and all operating modes.
Success in this position will be evaluated by producing and issuing deliverables within budget, on time, in compliance within industry and Company standards, and with minimal error, as well as documented technical leadership on Machine Risk Assessment projects.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to build their Machine Safety and Risk Assessment knowledge and skills, develop and strengthen client relationships, and contribute to the delivery of consulting and engineering expertise for smarter, more resilient industrial operations and safer communities.
Highly qualified candidates will possess the following experience and credentials:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an operating or consulting engineering company
- Experience in machine design, discrete automation or manufacturing plant EHS desired
- Knowledge of IEC 62061, ISO 13849, ISO 12100, ANSI B11, and Machine Safety and/or Machine Safety Risk Assessments
- CMSE desired
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**