Come join the best project management team in our industry. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating your project coordination knowledge with our automation solutions and process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a process automation engineering and process safety consulting company, is hiring a Project Coordinator to join its Project Management Organization (PMO) and administer and organize all types of projects within the company.
Primary responsibilities include working closely with our Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects. The person in this role will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Success in this position will require having excellent time management and communication skills, as the position will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to build their project administration skill set and knowledge, develop strong customer management skills, and contribute to the delivery of consulting and engineering expertise for smarter, more resilient industrial operations and safer communities.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- An Associate's Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar role
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, and Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- PMP certification a plus
- This position may be filled in Greenville SC or Houston TX for the right candidate
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**