Come join the best project management team in our industry. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating your project management knowledge with our automation solutions and process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a process automation engineering and process safety consulting company, is hiring a Project Manager
to join its Project Management Organization (PMO). This role manages the planning, implementation, and tracking of a portfolio of projects that can span multiple disciplines and sites across the country. The person in this role will proactively manage and mitigate project risk, scope, budget and schedule to ensure successful delivery of project commitments.
Major responsibilities will include directing and coordinating activities of diverse project teams, participating in regular project reviews to communicate project financial and technical status, and interacting regularly with clients to determine their needs and to monitor customer satisfaction. The person in this role will also work with technical experts to create proposals and estimates, and must have a clear understanding of the related work packages and processes.
Success in this position will be measured against customer satisfaction, successfully meeting scope, schedule, and budget (including profit) goals for the assigned project portfolio, and the timely approval of invoices and timesheets, as well as the creation and issuance of proposals and estimates.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to build their project management skill set and knowledge, develop and strengthen client relationships, and contribute to the delivery of consulting and engineering expertise for smarter, more resilient industrial operations and safer communities.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility within project management in an engineering organization
- PMP certification preferred but not required (bonus provided for employees who receive their PMP certification while employed with us)
- Solid understanding of techniques within the project management process groups
- Ability to convey goals and objectives, listen effectively, and communicate tactfully and candidly
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project. Experience with P6 preferred.
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Note: This position may be filled in Greenville SC, Houston TX, or remotely for the right candidate
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**