aeSolutions delivers consulting and engineering expertise for smarter, more resilient industrial operations and safer communities, and we are hiring an Accounting Specialist - Client Focus to join our team and support our mission!
The person selected for this position will be coming into a dynamic team of professionals based in Greenville, SC. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Controller and will be performing a variety of accounting duties, with a strong focus on Accounts Receivable. You will work closely with internal Project Managers and external client accounting personnel to facilitate the collection of invoices, making collection calls or emails to ensure payments are received in a timely manner. You will also take on special projects for general ledger maintenance and reporting, and will be working in our accounting system to set up and maintain client records, project accounting records, and new project's baseline and budget, and generating client invoices.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Send client invoices in a timely manner with a minimum of errors based on information provided by project documents
- Set up new projects accurately and timely based on project documents provide by project managers
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle other day-to-day and assigned accounting duties supporting Accounts Receivable and other accounting functions
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience; Accounting or Business focus preferred but not required
- 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
Note: This full-time position will be based in our Greenville, SC office. You will have your own personal office, and will be eligible to participate in the full selection of aeSolutions benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with safe harbor contribution, generous Time Off With Pay program, and more.
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**