Come join the best technical team around. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with process safety expertise.
We are hiring a mid-level Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) Engineer to join our Automation team in either Greenville SC or Houston TX. This engineer will serve as a Technical Lead on SIS Front-End Loading projects, designing and producing SISFEL deliverables, including SIL Verification Calculations, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Safety Requirements Specifications, SIF Proof Test Procedures, and Factory / Site Acceptance Test Procedure Development and Participation.
The individual in this position will have an opportunity to apply and grow their technical experience and knowledge in core SIS, Process Safety, and Automation engineering principals, practices and regulations. You will be leading executing projects and high-performance teams providing complex engineering solutions.
Success in this position will be evaluated by producing and issuing deliverables within budget, on time, in compliance within industry and Company standards, and with minimal error, as well as documented technical leadership on SISFEL projects and the advancement of internal work-related processes.
Highly qualified candidates will possess the following experience and credentials:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Process Safety related to core SISFEL deliverables, (SIL Verification Calculations, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Safety Requirements Specifications, SIF Proof Test Procedures, and Factory/Site Acceptance Test Procedures)
- PE of CFSE preferred
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 25% of the time. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**