Come join the best project management team in our industry. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating your project administration knowledge with our automation solutions and process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a process automation engineering and process safety consulting company, is hiring a Project Administrative Assistant
to join its Project Management Organization (PMO). This role is responsible for coordinating workflows in the areas of procurement, contract administration, and project administration, while also supporting project teams with meetings, reports, communications, document control, file management, and task tracking.
Other major responsibilities include updating project and customer data, scribing initiative and project meetings, assisting with the creation, coordination, and drafting of technical reports and proposals, and assisting with physical office duties (organization, office supplies, and preparation and support of project meetings and events).
The person in this role will occasionally need to provide support for project teams as late as 9 PM Eastern; after-hours work may be done from home.
Success in this position will be realized by providing excellent customer service with all tasks, successfully meeting internal quality and deadline goals for assigned documents, and fully completing assigned workflows.
aeSolutions will provide the person in this role opportunities to build their project administration skill set and knowledge, develop strong customer management skills, and contribute to the delivery of consulting and engineering expertise for smarter, more resilient industrial operations and safer communities.
aeSolutions services clients and values experience in a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper Products, and more.
Qualifications / Experience:
- An Associate's Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in an engineering office preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience using SharePoint Services, database software and MS Project preferred
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to occasionally provide services up to 9 PM Eastern Time as assigned (note: work after normal business hours may be completed from home)
- This position may be filled in Greenville SC, Houston TX, or Anchorage, AK for the right candidate
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**