Come lead and develop the best project management team in our industry. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with our process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a process automation engineering and process safety consulting company, is hiring a Senior Manager of Projects
to lead its Project Management Organization (PMO). This is a highly visible leadership role reporting directly to the President and responsible for the total performance and risk management of the company's full portfolio of projects, and for the development and retention of the company's PMO staff. The person in this role will proactively manage and mitigate project risk through the PMO, and drives staff members to be a team of confident, accountable, customer-centric leaders.
Major responsibilities will include driving project management's ownership of project financial performance, acting as a point of consultation, escalation, and authorization for high-risk and at-risk projects, and ensuring accountability for project reviews and project management standards. The person in this position will have direct oversight of all PMO staff and functions (including Project and Program Managers, Project Controls, and Project Admin) and will be responsible for balancing workload, assigning priorities, and staff development.
Success in this position will be measured against customer satisfaction, successfully meeting scope, schedule, and budget (including gross profit and cash flow) goals for the full project portfolio, development and retention of PMO team members, and project quality audit results.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility within project management in an engineering organization
- PMP required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project. Experience with P6 preferred.
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision.
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**