Come join the best technical team around. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with our industrial cybersecurity and process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a certified Siemens Solution Partner and a Rockwell Systems Integrator, is hiring a Senior Control Systems Designer to join our team. This position will play a critical role on our industrial automation team, supplying complete, fabricated, configured, and tested safety and control systems, including Basic Process Control Systems (BPCS), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Burner Management Systems (BMS), High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS), and Fire and Gas Systems (FGS). The result of this position's contributions is a totally integrated automation lifecycle, from project inception to operation.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include developing panel layout drawings and specify panel components, developing panel and field wiring drawings, loop sheets, and Bills of Materials; completing material requisitions and assisting in quality-checking activities; assisting the fabrication process as a technical advisor; and mentoring and back-checking other designers.
Successful candidates for this role will have exhibited the following characteristics in their careers:
- The ability to pay attention to complex details;
- A track record of prioritizing and planning effective to proactively resolve problems;
- Strong technical skills necessary to gather and analyze information necessary to provide high-quality, error-free designs;
- A drive for continued growth and learning as well as personal and organizational excellence;
- Exceptional communication skills.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience designing control systems
- Proficiency in computer software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- EPC background strongly preferred
- Valid Driver's License
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**