Come lead and develop the best technical team around. Join our senior leadership team and experience for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Leverage your knowledge of delivering automation solutions with our industrial process safety expertise to achieve project excellence.
aeSolutions, a certified Siemens Solution Partner and a Rockwell Systems Integrator, is hiring an Engineering Manager. This is a highly visible leadership role reporting directly to the President and responsible for the technical performance, production, and development of the Engineering teams, implementing and maintaining overall design services objectives and initiatives, and working closely with the Project Management Organization (PMO) to achieve project team budgets. The person in this position works closely with senior sales and leadership to enable business growth.
Strong candidates will have a history of showcasing leadership skills across an engineering organization, building, managing and developing high-performing teams comprised of skilled engineers, ensuring projects are staffed at the appropriate levels to deliver successful results to clients, and supporting sales and business development through multi-discipline project scoping and client presentations.
Success in this position will be measured by meeting utilization and operating budget targets for assigned groups, ensuring ongoing development and minimal gaps in technical competencies, high customer satisfaction achieved through quality output and positive engagement of technical staff on projects, and employee retention.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable technical degree
- At least 7 years of experience as an Engineer in Process Control, SIS and/or I&C
- At least 5 years of experience managing teams of engineers and technical staff
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required; CFSE and/or CAP preferred
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Outlook)
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Valid driver's license required
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**