Come join the best technical team around. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with our industrial cybersecurity and process safety expertise.
aeSolutions, a Siemens Solutions Partner and a certified Rockwell Systems Integrator, is looking for an Automation Controls Specialist for our team. The person in this position will join one of the industry leaders in Engineering, Automation and Process Safety, and will support major projects throughout the country, serving as project controls and automation lead while developing and configuring controller platforms to integrate solutions for control system requirements. This person will also develop the design of system hardware solutions, develop software code to configure controller and HMI solutions, and will support equipment installation, startup, and troubleshooting. This role will have direct interaction with clients, and will provide an opportunity to
Experience with Siemens PCS7 and TIA Portal is required; experience with Rockwell, Triconex, or Honeywell is preferred.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable technical degree, plus at least 5 years experience, or
- 10+ years of documented relevant industrial automation experience
- Proficient with Siemens as well as other configuration tools (Siemens, Triconex, Honeywell)
- Working knowledge of MS Office software
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Safety Instrumented Systems and SIS Engineering is preferred, but not required
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Valid driver's license required
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**