Come join the best technical team around. Learn for yourself what sets us apart as a destination employer. Become more highly valued in the marketplace by integrating automation solutions with our industrial cybersecurity and process safety expertise.
This position will be filled in our Grenville fabrication shop.
aeSolutions, a Siemens Solutions Partner and a certified Rockwell Systems Integrator, is hiring a fabrication lead for our 14,000 square foot UL-certified panel fabrication shop located in Greenville. The person in this position will be responsible for distributing work load evenly among all shop personnel, and will work side-by-side with shop staff performing tasks in the fabrication of control panels to meet client project requirements. The person in this role will also direct the activities and train and mentor junior technicians.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include working with managers and project managers to estimate and plan panel fabrication labor, distribute workload, receiving shipments and inventorying parts, and supervising and assisting with all aspects of mechanical and electrical assembly of panels.
Successful candidates for this role will be held accountable for the following measures:
- Ensuring wiring and assembly of panels is done according to approved drawings with minimal errors and omissions
- Ensuring all panel shipments are properly packed to avoid damage, and pickups and deliveries are scheduled to meet project deadlines
- Directing quality checks to ensure panels are complete with no fabrication issues
- AS Degree in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent experience/training
- 10+ years of practical experience in essential job functions
- Track record of understanding and practicing NFPA 70 and UL508a requirements
- Proficiency in forklift operation, with the demonstrated ability to safely use rigging to lay down and pick up panel enclosures
- Proficiency in computer software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.**