We are hiring a senior-level Process Safety Management (PSM) consultant to join our team in our Houston office, located in the Westchase District. This person will be responsible for facilitating risk assessments and facility siting assessments that meet RAGAGEP and client standards, and will also be involved in sales and business development activities to grow revenue and meet company sales goals.
Qualified applicants will have documented technical leadership on dispersion modeling projects, and will have been responsible for contributing to the establishment and advancement of internal work-related processes. This person will also provide oversight to junior-level staff while supporting proposal development, provide QA/QC on deliverables, and serve as a Technical Lead on projects with multiple team members.
This role will have direct interactions with clients in the Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Specialty Chemical, Automotive, Fertilizer, Paint, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, and Pulp and Paper Products industries.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Process Safety, related to QRA, Facility Siting, Dispersion Modeling, Building Damage Assessments, and/or PHA revalidations, LOPA methodology, and auditing
- Experience managing clients and developing business and new sales
- Experience in Risk Management software packages (e.g. PHA Pro, PHA Works, aeFacilitator) preferred
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**