aeSolutions is hiring a Process Safety Management (PSM) Group Manager
to join our team in our Greenville, South Carolina office. The person in this role will be directly responsible for the supervision, production, and development of our PSM group, overseeing the quality of work and the balancing of the team’s workload. This person will manage 7-10 employees, handling hiring, promotion, and termination decisions, meeting utilization goals for the group, training and mentoring staff on PSM services and deliverables, and developing procedures and processes used by the group for day to day activities.
This is an opportunity to join and lead a highly-skilled, highly-dedicated group of process safety engineers who are providing critical process safety services to our clients.
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant technical experience (including experience in process safety services and deliverables, such as PHAs and revalidations, SIL assessments using LOPA methodology, auditing, facility siting, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing or leading a team of engineers
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- PE preferred
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Additional Candidate Requirements:
Employment will be contingent upon submission of and successful completion of a drug and alcohol screening and verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. Must be legally able to drive in the US including having a valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone