aeSolutions is hiring an Industrial Cybersecurity Senior Consultant (Principal Specialist) to support cybersecurity vulnerability assessment and mitigation projects with our clients in the industrial automation sector.
This role will be part of our Industrial Cybersecurity line of business, focused on helping clients protect their control systems from both intentional and unintentional cyber-initiated events. This is a chance to join an award-winning group that
The person in this position will have to understand the strong relationship between safety and cybersecurity, and will have a track record of providing a holistic approach to help clients address these issues. They will also have experience with all phases of deploying critical infrastructure and process control networks (i.e. design, procurement, configuration, commissioning, and testing).
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Performing Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessments of ICS networks and facilitating cybersecurity risk assessment
- Preparing firewall design specifications, and designing, configuring and commissioning of firewalls
- Providing industrial network and cybersecurity development deliverables, such as network diagrams, system architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, zone & conduit diagrams, operating procedures
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in the industrial automation and networking field, or relevant experience
- Ability to lead cyber vulnerability and risk assessments
- Experience with designing, configuring, and commissioning L2 and L3 managed switches
- Experience with CISCO, IDS/IPS, application control/whitelisting products, firewall design & configuration (especially industrial firewalls e.g. Tofino, mGuard, Scalance S) and SIEM products
- Applicable Microsoft technical experience (servers, Active Directory, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of ICS Cyber Security standards such as ISA 62443, NIST, NERC CIP
- CISSP, CompTIA Network+, ISA99/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity fundamentals specialist certificates desired
- Global Industrial Control Security Professional (GICSP) certification preferred
- TWIC card
This position may be filled remotely with the right candidate, with preference for candidates on the East Coast.
The ideal candidate will also have exhibited a passion for learning new skills and technology, with the proven ability to both monitor, understand, and contribute to the growth of industrial cybersecurity as a critical service.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit. Please complete an application via our website, and follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our latest company news.
Benefits and Compensation:
aeSolutions offers a full array of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- Health Savings and Medical Flex Savings accounts
- Dependent Care Flex Saving accounts
- Group Term Life and supplement life policies with Will Preparation services
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Accident and Critical Illness plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with investment planning and advisory services
- Paid Company holidays and generous paid time off plans
- Free Employee Assistance Program with local resources for financial, legal and personal consulting
- Professional development and referral bonus programs
- ½ Day Fridays and flexible work schedules to meet your personal needs
- On-site exercise facilities at select locations
- Online Employee Service Center and on-site HR professionals
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Additional Candidate Requirements:
Employment will be contingent upon submission of and successful completion of a drug and alcohol screening and verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**