We have an immediate opening on our Software Products team for an Implementation & Data Migration Specialist
. The person who takes this role will be joining a dynamic software implementation team, providing end user support and taking the lead responsibility for data migration and verification services to clients across the globe. This role will process and flag high-priority help desk tickets, provide pre-sales and RFP support, and ensure adequate end-user support for Data Migration Services.
The person in this position will also provide support in maintaining user documentation and training materials, as well as executing test plans in various environments.
This is a position that requires the ability to quickly learn complex systems, provide data entry for critical information, and ensure a high level of accuracy at all times.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related major
- 0-2 years of experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Familiarity with web-based database driven applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience training users and explaining technical information to non-technical people
- Mid-level capabilities in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook)
- Fast and accurate touch typing proficiency (minimum of 60 wpm) with minimal errors
- Superior attention to detail
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
**Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**